Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Right Goes Wrong

I was getting ready for an event while attending an out of town conference. A good friend who also had come to the conference was kind enough to wait for me in my hotel room as I finished dressing.

I pulled out a relatively new purchase and slipped it over my head. You can imagine my disappointment as I realized the garment had shrunk in the wash.

“Damn,” I said. “I just bought this thing and I carefully followed all the laundry instructions – cold wash, no bleach, tumble dry low. And it STILL shrunk!”

My friend just shrugged. “Sometimes you can do everything right and it still goes wrong.”

‘Nuff said.

1 comment:

Karen Malone Wright said...

That's so true that you should hook up with her to make millions by putting it on posters, plaques, Tshirts...